1) I acknowledge and confirm that I am at least 18 years of age and am purchasing an online nail program and that I have researched my local state/province/country regulatory boards to confirm that this program will allow me to be eligible to work professionally in the nail industry if after successful completion of this program if I so choose.
2) I acknowledge that due to the nature of delivery of the program, the online portion (Online Learning Environment access, videos, print out material, presentations) of any program is non refundable after purchase date. I acknowledge that I may be entitled to a refund of products, professional kits and dvds if these items are returned to The Academy of Nail Design unopened and that I am responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the refundable items.
3) I acknowledge the requirements for completing my program as outlined and that I am not eligible for a Certificate unless all requirements have been successfully completed and acknowledged by the school.
4) I acknowledge that I will be receiving electronic copies of the program modules, but that program kits, dvds, accessories etc. will be shipped to me by Canada post (Canadian students), or FEDEX (U.S. and International students) and that delivery of such shipped items depends on the area in which I live but on average will take 20-25 business days. I acknowledge that The Academy of Nail Design will attempt to have the delivery date in accordance with the shipping date as notified of at time of purchase, but that this date may vary from the shipping date as notified on the site at time of purchase due to circumstances beyond the control of The Academy of Nail Design and this does not entitle me to a refund of any order unless the order can not be fulfilled by The Academy of Nail Design.
5) I acknowledge and agree to purchase a Student Liability Insurance policy while enrolled in any TAOND Certificate program that Indemnifies The Academy of Nail Design from any Liable action taken against any student while enrolled and after graduation of any TAOND program.
6) I acknowledge that The Academy of Nail Design reserves the right to Terminate my Student Account with Notice without refund of any monies for Cause and/or for violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.
7) I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to have access to the proper professional products, equipment and sanitation materials in order that I am able to safely and successfully complete my program and that I agree to follow all local/provincial/state and federal sanitation guidelines with regards to my equipment, products and accessories during the duration of my program.
8) I acknowledge that during the time that I am enrolled in this program that I represent The Academy of Nail Design and as a student of TAOND I agree to act in a mature, safe manner and will not portray myself as a professional or any other status other then a student while in this program.
9) I acknowledge that I will be handling and have access to professional nail products commonly used in the nail industry as a part of my program and that I agree to use these products with only the utmost care, in a safe, professional, equipped setting, and that I will not hold The Academy of Nail Design, its successors, or representatives liable for any misuse of these products that leads to any liability to myself or any client that I practice on during this program. I also acknowledge and agree that I will disclose to any client I work on during my program that I am a student and have my clients sign off any liability to myself or The Academy of Nail Design during the course of my program.
10)I acknowledge that The Academy of Nail Design does not encourage nor advocate the use of any other nail or beauty products that are not included in this program and accepts no responsibility for the students' use of such items.
11) Anytime after registration, if I wish to postpone program payments, requests must be remitted in written form to the school. The Academy will agree to review a students request to postpone program(s) fees due under the Registration contract, however receipt of such request does not guarantee acceptance of such postponement, nor entitles the student to a refund.
PROGRAM RE-INSTATEMENT FEE - I acknowledge that if I do not access my TAOND LMS Account for a period of more than 2 calendar years that in order to continue my program re-instatement/update or re-populate my LMS account TAOND is entitled to charge me a Program Re-instatement Fee.
12) I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to disclose any allergies, contagious infections and/or any other conditions that may affect the safety of myself or any clients that I may perform services on during this program and agree not to hold The Academy of Nail Design liable in any incident that may occur during my program.
13) The school reserves the right to make any changes to the course program content, delivery and scheduling as long as there are no additional charges to the student currently enrolled. In the event of disruptions to program delivery for issues beyond the control of The Academy of Nail Design, I acknowledge that The Academy of Nail Design will in a timely manner address such technical issues and I acknowledge that I am not entitled to a refund or any program fees partial or full paid to The Academy of Nail Design under such circumstances. In the event that The Academy of Nail Design ceases to operate, due to unforeseen circumstances, I agree and acknowledge that The Academy of Nail Design will attempt it's best to fulfill all program purchase agreements by continuing to operate the Online learning Environment for a period of 3 months after the discontinuation of the operation of The Academy of Nail Design, and issue Certificates to those students who complete their program requirements within that time frame. I acknowledge this 3 month time frame and agree that if I am unable to complete my program requirements during that time period after which The Academy of Nail Design ceases to operate, that I am not entitled to any refund of program purchases or materials purchased in conjunction with my program, and will not hold The Academy of Nail Design, its owners, employees, executors or heirs liable in any respect.
14) I acknowledge that the program materials created by The Academy of Nail Design are copyrighted information and that I agree that I will in no way distribute, make copies of, or share any of this information with any third party who is not a party to these terms and conditions. Any violation of this agreement will be met with persecution to the full extent of the law.
15) I understand and agree that the information provided in the program is not meant to replace professional legal, accounting or insurance advice and I agree that The Academy of Nail Design expressly disclaims all and any liability to any person, whether the purchaser of this program or not, in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance, whether whole or partial, upon the whole or any part of the contents of this program.
16) If I decide to operate my own business I acknowledge and agree that my business is independent of The Academy of Nail Design and have properly registered my business name and operate it in such a manner that is required by the local laws of my jurisdication, and will not hold liable in any way The Academy of Nail Design, its owners, employees, executors, heirs for any personal, or corporate, liability, claim, suit, action, loss or damages that may arise from my services that I provide in my business.
TAOND MASTERS NAIL PROGRAM - ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) I acknowledge that by purchasing and enrolling in the TAOND Master Certificate Program I am subject to the Terms & Conditions are described above as well as the Additional Terms & Conditions specifically noted below.
2) I acknowledge that by purchasing and my enrolling in the TAOND Master Certificate Program this will enroll me into PayPal's Automatic Monthly Recurring Subscription Program and that I will be billed automatically every 30 days from my Initial Enrollment Date (the date I enroll in my program.) through PayPal for the amount of $120.00 CAD plus any applicable taxes. The total tuition for this Program is $960.00 CAD not including any applicable taxes or other program materials I am obligated or choose to purchase.
3) I acknowledge that I will be billed for 8 Monthly Tuition Payments of $120.00 CAD (additional applicable taxes not included). Only upon successful receipt by TAOND through PayPal of my monthly payment will I have access to my next Program Component and that this Component will automatically be added to my TAOND LMS account. If my PayPal payment is not processed or for some reason is returned to me I will have 10 Business Days to re-submit my payment and maintain my LMS account as current. If my payment remains outstanding for more than 25 days I acknowledge that TAOND reserves the right to suspend my TAOND LMS account until such time that the Payment is received by TAOND. Payments that remain outstanding for more than 30 days will result in my LMS account being suspended and subject to a Re-activation Fee of $25.00
5) I acknowledge that I may cancel my Subscription Payments at anytime through PayPal and that my cancellation of my Payment Subscription will result in the cancellation of my TAOND MASTERS Program enrollment and such cancellation does not entitle me to any partial or full refund of Tuition Fees I have paid.
6) I acknowledge that all Fees (Re-Activation and Extension) are subject to change at the sole discretion of TAOND. Monthly Tuition Fees are subject to change at the sole discretion of TAOND, however my Tuition Fees will remain constant at the rate quoted to me at the time by which I first enrolled for my full 8 months.
7) I acknowledge that the Required Program Materials quoted to me are provided by third party vendors and not TAOND, and therefore if there is an issue, defection or payment discrepancy with any of these materials I have purchased I will directly communicate with these vendors. TAOND is not responsible or accountable for these products or services, nor a party to any legal dispute that may arise.
8) I acknowledge that students are encouraged to complete their programs within the 8 month timeframe, however do have up to 1 year in order to complete all the requirements of their program without penalty. Students who do not complete their programs within 1 year of their Initial Enrollment Date must received written permission from TAOND for an extension and will be subject to Program Extension Fees.
9) I acknowledge that these Terms & Conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of TAOND in any manner as determined as reasonable and that by logging into my TAOND LMS account I again confirm that I have read, understood and agree to all Terms & Conditions.
I acknowledge that by clicking on 'I agree to the Terms of Service' I have read, understood and agree to these terms and conditions prior to the purchase of any item or program on this website.
TAOND 35 Stewart Street, Meaford, ON N4L 1J9
TAOND 35 Stewart Street, Meaford, ON N4L 1J9